Space Launch for Investors
Presented by ISU-CSE and Space Angels
April 3-4, 2019
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Florida
Join us for a one-day seminar to learn about the business of launch from industry insiders. Attendees receive exclusive tours of launch and private industry facilities, plus a reception at KSC's Astronaut Hall of Fame.
$2,000 fee includes tours, reception and investor seminars.
Wed., April 3
1 p.m. - KSC and Industry Tours
6 p.m. - Dinner and Reception Hosted by ISU-CSE at KSCVC Astronaut Hall of Fame.
Thurs., April 4
8 a.m. - Space Launch for Investors Seminar
Seminar Topics for Commercial Space Investors
- Launch fundamentals: Basics that make a difference for business.
- Launch markets: Featuring perspectives from both traditional and new-space.
- Customer perspectives: Talk with satellite manufacturers and operators about considerations related to traditional satellites, small satellites and constellations.
- Launch provider perspectives: Learn from executives representing both new start and established launch providers.
- Risk: Hear perspectives on the hard lessons of launch from industry participants.
- Jim Cantrell, CEO, Vector Launch
- Rich DalBello, VP, Virgin Orbit
- Janet Karika, NASA Chief of Staff (formerly NASA Launch Services Program)
- Tom Cremins, NASA Associate Administrator for Strategy
- Eric Stallmer, President, Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Andy Aldrin, Florida Tech (formerly Director Business Development ULA)
- Chad Anderson, CEO, Space Angels
- Ravi Chaudary, FAA AST Director Research and Technology
- Ray Lugo, UCF (former Director NASA Glenn Research Center, Deputy Director NASA Launch Services Program)
- Frank Dibello, CEO, Space Florida
- Jeff Greason, CTO, Electric Sky